Please carefully read our terms and conditions.
We desire to maintain healthy customer relationships. Therefore we want everyone to understand what we have to offer and their responsibility in relating to Swiss Villa LLC.
- Minimum purchase order is $60.00 of product. Shipping costs will be additional to this minimum.
- All retail orders must be place online. No phone orders. No fax orders. No email orders.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping. Pay with credit card at checkout using PayPal.
- Please allow several days for order processing. We intend get orders sent off out as soon as we can. If you have a specific deadline to receive the products, please communicate that in your initial order contact in order comments box.
- We want you to get fresh products and so at times we may need to have a few extra days to collect the said products from our suppliers. If the order is held more than 10 days will be in contact with you.
- We will pack the products as best we can but when the package leaves we are not able to control how they are handled. We will need photos of damages for proof of damage for our own office as well as for the shipping company
- Please note: Raw milk cannot be shipped out of the state of Pennsylvania. This also applies to Grade B milk products. These products are listed “Ships Only To PA!” Again, please understand that these products are only available for shipping to Pennsylvania addresses.
- Wholesale Account information – Please contact us for information on establishing a wholesale account.
Swiss Villa offers products from multiple small family farms. We commit to Excellency of quality and integrity. What we claim, we expect our supplies to provide. As with any food product, there will always be risks involved. We have taken steps to maintain food safety and accountability as well as recall procedures should issues of concern arise. However we cannot guarantee there will never be quality issues or items of health concerns in our products. As you purchase our products, please remember that any food from any source, may have food borne illness potentials, and some more than others. We provide foods that some would attribute to providing extra healthful benefits. These thoughts, suggestions, and claims often have not been approved by the FDA. We do not guarantee any particular outcome by the use of our products.
Who we are
Swiss Villa functions as a food hub. We bring a smorgasbord of varied products from small family farms to folks looking for better foods than the highly processed, mega-farmed, unsustainable supermarket options. We pay our supply chain in a timely manner and according to a ‘cost plus’ bases; not according to fluctuating unstable market prices. We believe healthful foods can attribute to a more healthful body. We believe small family farms provide the best avenue for food production and community sustainable economics. We welcome you to support our efforts in supporting these small farms and thereby enjoy the delicacies of real food from real farms! Our website address is: https://swissvillallc.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Send you an email requesting a product review on your most recent purchase
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We use Gravity Forms to collect info that our customers generate from our contact forms. We do not sell any info that has been submitted to us.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your order contact information will only be used to contact you about your purchases.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
for more details.
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments
Conditional Shipping and Payments does not collect, store or share any personal data. However, WooCommerce collects personal data from customers which can be used by Conditional Shipping and Payments to conditionally disable specific shipping and payment options.